Toe Nail Clippers
[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]
- Topinox clippers are made of exclusive Topinox stainless Steel that perform and last
- Ergonomically designed with a gentle curve, this clipper is shaped to maximize the amount of leverage and reduce the amount of pressure needed
- Individually Sharpened to Perfection so it will trim your nails easily
- Excellent German craftsmanship is highlighted is the sturdy body of the clipper
- Made in Solingen - Germany by Niegeloh. Luxury Grooming Products Since 1936
Description : Like the similarly styled nail clippers, this Topinox finger nail clipper is crafted from high carbon stainless steel and designed with a Swiss rivet and pin construction method that is nearly indestructible. Ergonomically designed with a gentle curve, this clipper is shaped to maximize the amount of leverage and reduce the amount of pressure needed to clip a nail. The larger 8cm (3.15 inch) length and widened cutting edge is perfect for larger nails, and the extra leverage helps clip nails that are strong. A shorter version of this clipper is available for smaller or narrower nails that dont require additional leverage. - Raw steel is imported from Sweden specifically for use in Topinox; no other steel meets the requirements for consistency, hardness and durability. The formulation for high carbon stainless steel is precisely and carefully controlled so that it is just as strong as traditional high carbon steel but also is just as care free and rust resistant as common stainless steel...