Cebra ethical skincare Organic Tamanu Oil (100 ml) - Cold Pressed Unrefined - 100% pure, vegan, undiluted - Great Allround Oil for all types of Skin Conditions - Anti Inflammatory - Supports Cell Renewal - in brown glass bottle with pipette
[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]
- suitable for all skin types, also suitable for baby skin
- versatile unrefined, cold pressed, organic oil
- long shelf life, comes in a brown glass bottle with pipette
- usage: anti ageing, psoriasis, stretch marks, burns
- varies in colour and consistency with each batch, thickens at lower temperatures, liquifies when immersing bottle in hot water
Description : Pure unadulderated (unrefined) organic tamanu oil. This oil is very high in polyunsaturated fatty acids (linoleic and linoelic= 59%). It is cold pressed and has a medium to dark green colour and fluid to viscuous consistency (depending on the harvest). Tamanu oil is anti inflammatory, analgesic and cicatrisant (helps with the renewal of cells and healing of skin). Tamanu can help with a variety of hair (scalp) and skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis, acne, deep set wrinkles, sun burn, stretch marks just to name a few - the oil is highly versatile in its use and benefits. Tamanu is also used to treat sciatica, rheumatism and can be helpful in the treatment of shingles. It is also said to be rubefaciant. Try tamanu if you suffer from contact dermatitis and don't want to use steroid creams. May also be a very useful anti aging oil but you need to use the oil over a period of time (4 - 6 months) to see the effects. Certified organic by our supplier (DE-ÖKO-037).